Shall we fix a time for a talk?
我們能定個時間談談嗎?
All right.
可以。
Im a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation.
我是中國紡織品進出口公司的業務員。
I was assigned to negotiate business with you.
公司委托我和你們具體洽談業務。
Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.
我先給您介紹一下,這位是懷特先生。
Not too bad. Thank you.
還可以。
You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.
今天您先休息休息,業務的事咱們明天再談。
Fine.
好的。
Arent you Mr. Smith from the U.S.?
您是從美國來的史密斯先生吧?。
Yes, I am.
是的。
Yes, I am.
我就是。
I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.
我在中國機械進出口公司工作。
Whats your name, please?
您貴姓?
My name is Zhang.
我姓張。
Did you have a good journey?
您一路上還好吧?
|